المساواة بين الجنسين في أعمال إدارة الحدود
This course aims to integrate a gender perspective in border management training.
The course is devided into following modules:
- Gender and Security Key concepts
- Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Migrant Women
- Preventing and Detecting Trafficking of Women for Purpose of Sexual Exploitation
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and HIV Prevention in Moving Populations
- Gender Equality in Border Management Work
Educators in national security schools and academies (police, military, etc.) and training centers for security sector staff whose mandate is to provide basic and ongoing training to border management staff, including border guards, migration and customs officials.